with Lucy Draper-Clarke and Melanie Castleman
Fierce Compassion Retreat – what an amazing group of Kalis and Taras. We stretched and danced and sat in stillness. We connected and laughed and hiked. We stuck out our tongues in Simhasana and laughed from our bellies. I so loved holding the space with @melanie_castleman after all these months of separation. Thank you to Tanja at @tararokpacentre for feeding us so well.-Lucy
- I really enjoyed the schedule and knowing what was happening.
- Content was great – just what I needed this weekend. Yoga, combined with mindfulness, quiet time, meditation, walks etc. Facilitators were excellent.
- It was a lovely mix of meditation and yoga and teaching
- Facilitators – they were kind, considerate and professional.
- Loved the variety of activities. Really loved the assisted savasana and got great value from all the yoga.
- Great food. Comfy accommodation. Friendly & helpful staff.
- Everything was perfect. Thank you to the staff. The place is so peaceful and wonderful. The food was incredible and everyone was so friendly.
- Our room was great – we slept so well. Rooms and beds were good.
- It was lovely – I gonna be back.
- I found the whole experience enjoyable and felt well taken care of. The staff and facilitators were helpful and friendly. The food was amazing.
- All of it, the food was AMAZING, the books, the stars, the fire.