Accommodation at the Tara Rokpa Centre
TRC is situated in the North West province about 3 hours drive from Gauteng and 2 hours from Gaborone. It is 25 kms from the small town of Groot Marico, and 45 kms from Zeerust. The centre caters for up to sixty practitioners, or those seeking a quiet place to recharge and recover from busy lives in the urban centres. It is ideal for resting, walking in nature, mountain biking on quiet gravel roads or diving at the Eye (die Oog). When not in use for therapy or dharma courses, we welcome individuals, families and larger groups to use our accommodation and share the beauty of our retreat centre. The farmhouse-style accommodation is comfortable and clean and a variety of different properties are available.
All properties are provided with bedding and towels, and vegetarian meals are available on request.
If you would like to visit for a personal retreat, or stay on for an extra night or two before or after your retreat, the pricing per room is below:
- Twin/double room with en suite bathroom (per person): R710
- Twin/double room with shared bathroom (per person): R600
- Single room with shared bathroom (only 3 available): R800
- Single use of twin/double room, shared bathroom: R850
- Single use of twin/double room, ensuite bathroom: R900
- Dormitory R490
- Camping (own tent) R390
- 30 days or more R250 per day
- Self catering accommodation: R250 per person per night.
For family-friendly retreats, or self catering accommodation, children under 3 years old are free and children under 12 years old are half price.