To the Core: Restoring Gut Health
May 8 @ 6:00 pm - May 10 @ 1:00 pm
Join Jeanne and Pippa on this holistic journey to restore your gut health. There will be 3 stand-alone workshops:
- Workshop 1 – Connect with your Ancient Heritage: The 3 K’s of Kombucha, Kimchi and Kefir
- Workshop 2 – Ditch the Hunter; Be the Gatherer: Vegan Cheese, & Aquafaba Meringue
- Workshop 3: Green Home Essential Oil Trio: Room spray, Toothpowder, Kitchen disinfectant
- Restorative postures & awareness breathing
- Delish Drinks Ginger Bug and Golden Shake
- Joyful cooking together
- Take home an essential oil treat and recipe folder
The costs include accommodation, meals, a voluntary environmental levy of R60, facilitation fee, gifts.
|Twin/double room with en suite bathroom (per person):||R2800|
|Twin/double room with shared bathroom (per person):||R2600|
|Single room with shared bathroom (only 3 available):||R3000|
|Single-use of twin/double room (if space available), shared bathroom:||R3100|
|Single-use of ensuite room (if space available):||R3200|
|Camping (own tent)||R2100|
Please fill in the mobile-friendly online booking form.
A 50 % deposit will confirm your booking.
Bank: First National Bank
Branch: Bedford Gardens Branch
Branch code: 252155
Account name: Tara Rokpa Centre
Account no.: 6211 1707 157
Reference no.: “retreat name + your name”
Jeanne Kemack is a professional chef and caterer, environmental warrior and a good friend to TRC.
Pippa Cope offers mindful movement, including somatics and Donna Farhi-inspired yoga. She has been involved with the Tara Rokpa Therapy process for 20 years as a senior helper in South Africa and Zimbabwe and has offered workshops in Canada. Pippa has been resident at TRC for over 15 years as jack of all trades. She previously spent her professional life working as an Occupational Therapist, Social Worker and Community Development manager.